Why Michelle Jenneke Might Make a Good Wife
I’ve never met Michelle Jenneke. I’ve not ever heard her speak a single word. I did however watch this video of her performing several skills:
What’s great about this video (beyond the obvious eye candy) is that it demonstrates how non-verbal attraction signals can be sent. So what do we know about Michelle Jenneke simply from observing her behavior?
1) She knows how to dance (primitive skill)
2) She’s playful (watch her shake those hips)
3) She’s got a great smile (she’s not going to depress you)
4) She is able to express her feminine qualities in a masculine environment (look at the ribbon in her hair)
5) She knows how to stay light even in a tense moment
6) She’s got a perfect pre-race ritual for keeping the muslces loose
7) She can focus when it’s time to focus
8) She prepares
9) She’s got discipline
10) She’s honed a skill so well that she blows away the competition
11) She’s fit (look at that body)
12) She’s got a great pair of boobs (physical attraction matters)
Look. Michelle Jenneke may be too hot for you. She may have too many options to be a good wife candidate. She may be too career driven. She may still have some nasty Princess doll collection from her childhood that would make you run away in a heartbeat. She may have a deep man-voice. I don’t know. These would be things to explore further and it’s the whole purpose of dating.
But what I do know is that Michelle Jenneke might make a good wife. So give her a shot. And bring her down from the pedestal in your mind before the proposal.