Bacon Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Last night I made some bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese. So my mouth waters (remembering last night) as I write this.
It’s hard to express passion through words, but one of my most intense passions in life is great tasting food that’s actually healthy for you. And in moderation, bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese are good for you! You’ve got your natural animal fat in the bacon. You’ve got protein in the goat cheese. And you’ve got some natural fruit as a sweetener, which in moderation is just fine.
A perfectly natural, amazingly tasty treat.
Here’s what you need:
- Pitted dates
- Crumbled goat cheese
Here’s what you do
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Put aluminum over a baking sheet
3. Cut a slit in every single date you intend to turn into taste-heaven.
4. Cram some goat cheese into the date
5. Cut your pieces of bacon into thirds
6. Wrap each date with a third of bacon
7. Put the bacon wrapped dates on the baking sheet
8. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes
It takes a little bit time to prepare. But it’s totally worth it. And if you want to impress your social group (or a girl for that matter) bacon wrapped dates are the way to go.